3 Day Hand Drumming Camp
Next week we have a very special mini-camp happening!!
I am so excited to have the opportunity to share my love of music and playing hand drums during the 3 DAYS of drumming camp!
This isn’t your typical drum-set style drumming! No drumsticks or experience needed! The group is open to people of all abilities and levels of musical experience. Whether you are looking to just have fun, learn something new, or add to your current skills, we would love to have you join the group! Over the 3 days, group members will:
- explore different kinds of drums
- play rhythm instruments from around the world
- learn basic hand drumming techniques
- become familiar with simple rhythmic patterns
- play instruments in a group
- learn a few ways to lead a drum circle
- improvise on a variety of percusion instruments
- and build confidence
Not only is hand drumming and participating in a drum circle a fun experience, it’s also a great way to make new friends, build relationships, work on focused attention and listening, learn new skills, relax, and more. The hour-long group will be from 6:30 – 7:30 pm June 28th, 29th, and 30th. I hope to see lots of new and familiar faces!