Here at MTC we love to use singable stories. You may see us using them with our Listen & Learn groups but did you know that we also use them in 1:1 music therapy sessions?
Singable stories are a great tool for
- Increasing sight words
- Improving enunciation of vowels and consonants
- Reading full sentences or more independently
- Improving reading comprehension
- Identifying letters uppercase and lowercase
- Increasing vocal range in inflection
- and so much more!
These are just a few of the specific objectives that we work on every day with our clients here at Music Therapy Connections! Do you know somebody who could benefit from music therapy? Register them in services below!
Questions about services for someone in your life?
Contact us at email@example.com!